Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh partners with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity. We have more than 30,000 colleagues working together to serve our clients in more than 130 countries, out of approximately 500 offices worldwide. We provide risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals around the world.
Working within a highly-skilled team of Client Advisors and Executives, you will be involved in administering specialised insurance programmes, including preparation of market presentations, managing premium billing and collection. You will act as a day to day contact from Client Executives assisting in preparation of reports and specific projects as may be required.
You will need to have a willingness to work towards completing Professional CII qualifications and within this role you will have the support from a client advisory and client executive team who will provide guidance and knowledge for you to learn from. There will be potential future progression within the company, developing your role with continued support for advanced industry professional qualifications.
• Contributing to the achievement of own and departmental targets, key performance indicators and business objectives.
• Researching ways to resolve issues and achieve the best possible outcome for Marsh and its clients.
• Managing and prioritising workload to meet deadlines while maintaining high standard and integrity of service to Marsh Business Divisions and external clients.
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with Marsh colleagues, clients and external parties
• Proactively managing tasks in accordance with specific client requirements and in accordance with departmental procedures.
• Producing and maintaining accurate documentation and financial records.
• Contribute to internal and external meetings and support projects or enquiries
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
To be eligible to apply, you will need to have a minimum of 104 UCAS points and the Right to Work in the UK.
Our aim is to find the strong individuals to grow their career with us. Our clients span just about every industry so your knowledge and experience can too. In order to help us match your skills, throughout the Assessment Process we’re looking for key competencies including:
•Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
•Able to work independently
•Desire to learn and grow professionally
•Must be willing to perform within company and department standards
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.