To deliver an exceptional proactive customer service to the Customer that is aligned to Ricoh’s 8 lines of business and the Customers’ requirements.
As a customer based function, the role holder may be subject to considerable interruptions as well as being faced with a diverse nature of problems requiring resolution, often in very short timescales. The role holder needs to balance sometimes conflicting priorities.
The role holder must demonstrate a willingness to work in a varied and pressured environment, administering services simultaneously as well as support other client locations as and when required.
• To deliver an efficient and responsive business process service to the customer, to meet agreed SLA’s and customer satisfaction.
• Help solve operational problems quickly and efficiently to ensure the most efficient service is provided.
• Build relationships with users and manage their perception and expectations, including resolving immediate/simple operational problems to ensure the best levels of customer service are delivered.
• Carry out any reasonable request from the line manager to meet the business needs and client expectations.
• To deliver the attached job profile, specific to site requirements to meet the business needs and client expectations.
• To ensure all work carried out is to the highest quality to ensure it meets customer confidentiality, customer deadlines, SLA and KPI’s.
• Follow and adhere to all Ricoh UK policies and procedures, including compliance with all Ricoh EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) procedures and guidelines.
• Ensure the site is compliant and adheres to the Ricoh Service Excellence methodology.
• IT literate
• Team oriented pro-active, open minded team player
• Good organisational skills with an attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times
• Multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of items simultaneously
• Good Time Management skills
• To be professional and presentable in uniform at all times
The learners will gain highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours. They will also examine and benchmark their own personal growth so as to accelerate in the business. Alongside their individual development, learners will also develop a business and commercial mindset which facilitates their understanding of their place in the wider business. They will be taught effective and efficient working as well as best understanding the customer. Continuous improvement and adopting agile methodologies in all workflows is at the heart of our business. As the learner progresses they will be furnished with these skills in order to bring best practices to the role.
You will gain a Level 3 in Business Administration accredited qualification.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.