Our team are adept at applying their knowledge of mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) to a diverse range of sectors including commercial, residential, research, education and infrastructure. As well as designing, supplying and installing and commissioning MEP works.
We have proven, tried and tested management procedures which we tailor to our client’s needs in order to deliver
We pride ourselves on the great quality of our specialist people. We have a handpicked MEP team renowned for their technical knowledge and specialism in utilising the very latest technologies and pre-fabrication. The MEP team are used to being part of one integrated construction team.
The apprentices work on exciting projects in and around London gaining experience
Our trainees have worked on projects including The Shard, Nova, Three Quays, Oxford research centres, forensic labs and MET police centres of excellence.
As an Apprentice Building Services
Responsibilities will include:
- Being part of the design team, delivering complex and detailed building service systems
- Assisting in
- Advising the design teams on co-ordination and pre-fabrication of services within building design.
- Assisting in planning and programming building services within the construction programme
- Management of sub-contractors/ trades
- Management of health & safety on site
- Assisting with the production of monthly project audits and reports
- Delivering building service engineering for a range of different buildings and clients
Level 3 BTEC Building Services Engineering
Apprentices will be sponsored to work towards a Level 3 BTEC in Building Services Engineering
Level 4 HNC Building Services Engineering
Apprentices will be sponsored to work towards a Level 4 HNC in Building Services Engineering.
Both routes will lead to further study opportunities.
Building services engineering apprenticeships are available in London.
In addition to the minimum requirements, candidates must have: