Deadline : Ongoing
Salary : Competitive
Locations : Halesowen
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our busy team at our Halesowen office to help support the business.
Your key activities will include:
• Printing and posting hand-outs / materials to training locations.
• Inputting training evaluation data into tables and issuing to Lead Trainers.
• Providing overall administrative support to the Training and Academy team.
• Running reports and maintaining data on our Training database.
• Tracking and claiming CITB Grant for Graduates and Apprentices.
• Keeping documents up to date.
• Organising training events and meetings.
• Providing high quality customer service in all communications with internal and external clients.
• Maintaining accurate paper and computer-based records.
• Working in accordance with established processes and providing feedback on their effectiveness.
Your qualifications and skills should include:
• 5 GCSE's graded A-C including English Language and Maths, or equivalent.
• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
• Strong communication skills.
• IT literate.
• Confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Relevant work experience or previous L2 Apprenticeship desirable.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.