Plexus Law is a specialist defendant insurance practice with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Evesham, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bromley, Halifax and Edinburgh. The Firm works with insurance companies, corporates and public sector clients. Plexus Law has developed carefully tailored packages to meet specific needs ranging from a traditional relationship providing litigation services to the provision of bespoke in-house services. The Firm has a reputation for responding innovatively to client needs, utilising the wide experience of its employees to provide a high quality service with a focus on containing cost.
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Key Result Areas:
- To ensure that all work is progressed pro-actively and efficiently.
- To exercise high standards of customer care.
- To ensure compliance with the Firm’s procedures relating to Best Practice, Office Administration and Health & Safety.
- To provide efficient and reliable support to the Team in which you are placed.
Primary tasks will include:
- Assist in the development of the Firm’s online social media presence, using key tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Coordinate the replacement of the Firm’s Intranet with SharePoint Online and the use of Team sites.
- Liaise with the Firm’s Compliance and Information Security Team to understand the do’s and don’ts of publishing corporate material online.
- Establish operating procedures for the content, configuration management and version control of the Firm’s social media touchpoints.
- Work with the Firm’s Marketing Team to understand the corporate branding and guidelines for use of material.
- Develop the Firm’s online CRM tool to capture business development opportunities.
- Adopt the Firm’s IT development lifecycle for release of new code or content in any of the tools or systems to be used.
- Liaise with a variety of business managers to identify and document key business requirements for initiatives to be worked on.
- Strong communication skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Time management
- Keen interest in marketing
- Highly motivated
- Positive work ethic
- Team player
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including Mathematics and English or equivalent
• A-Levels (or equivalent Level 3 qualification) are essential for this role