Salary: £230.65 per week
Mills & Reeve are seeking a full time paralegal to join an innovative team based in their Norwich office. The team provides paralegal support to the entire firm, on all work types, and is supervised by a partner and managed by a full time legal manager. The successful candidate will assist the team in providing high-quality and efficient paralegal support, including in the following areas;
- Litigation support, including preparation of costs schedules, estimates, statements of costs and costs precedent H budgets
- Disclosure including e-disclosure; costs assessment; locating and instructing experts, mediators and counsel.
- Document and information preparation and organisation – preparation of chronologies, bundles and bibles, pagination and indexing of documents.
- Corporate and commercial due diligence and project management
- Pre- and post-completion support for property transactions, including standardised transactions, draft reports and documentation
- Collateral warranty review
- Research (legal and general, including client-driven)
- Process support for family and private client work
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking to gain experience in a prestigious national law firm, working in a busy and demanding environment whilst also working towards a qualification.