This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career with Fit For Sport! You will help to inspire children and young people to develop and lead healthy active lifestyles whilst working within school, after-school and holiday camps. Fit For Sport are passionate about helping all children to enjoy being active, to set them on a journey to an active life, and are passionate about hiring the right people so if you have the passion but need the qualifications and opportunity then please apply!
Fit For Sport are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The apprenticeship role will include:
• Assist in planning delivery of programmes / functions effectively
• Assist in the implementation of quality assurance monitoring, assessing and reporting on activities, actions and programmes
• Assist in maintaining the health and safety of children and clients at all times.
• Assist in ensuring children and clients receive the best possible service in line with company service standards.
• Assist leaders in the management and organisation of activities, actions and programmes within their function
• Help to deliver effectively programmes, activities and actions within their function
• Help to inspire children, young people and clients to develop and lead healthy active lifestyles
• Assist in delivering sessions and services taking the lead with small groups as directed
• Assist in assessing, recording and reporting on children’s / clients progress and development
Operational and Financial Control:
• Help to manage the resources required for the job effectively
• Record & report all incidents/accidents following company procedure
• Help to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
Sales and Activity:
• Support development of new business opportunities
• Support the maintenance and extension of contracts
You must also:
• Possess a passion for physical activity and healthy lifestyles.
• Be trustworthy and able to take responsibility for self and others. Valuing the trust put in them by team members, clients, and children.
• Be organised and able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintaining a professional approach to work.
• Be able to relate well to, motivate, and encourage others being conscious of being a positive role model at all times.
• Have an enthusiastic attitude to life and work.
• Have the ability to make learning and work fun.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre.
The programme is 12 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.