Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
This is a 12-15 month apprenticeship, training will be provided to work towards an Apprenticeship in Activity Leadership.
This will be a varied role within the Leisure Centre and your main duties will include:
• Provide an excellent level of customer service around the gym and leisure centre
• Complete health and safety checks as and when directed
• Setting up equipment
• Organising activities and events
• Supervising with kids parties
• Helping members within the gym area
Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Salary and Benefits
• Good personal development opportunities available
• Friendly and supportive work environment