Apprenticeship - Planning Management - London
This Apprenticeship is based in London. Entry requirements for this role are 64 UCAS points.
As a Trainee Planning Manager you will assist the project team in the master planning, management and coordination of construction activities to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the required safety, environmental and quality standards. Your responsibilities will increase throughout the programme as your technical knowledge and skills develop. Gain awareness and knowledge of construction techniques, methodologies and processes including Construction to Production.
Responsibilities will include:
· Utilise and operate planning project management software Primavera P6 and Asta Powerproject
· Monitor progress of time related material and maintenance of master programme (under supervision and coaching)
· Contributes to accurate forecasting and reporting procedures plus record keeping.
· Communicates programme requirements to the Project Team
· Contributes to the short term planning process
· Awareness of 4D planning systems.
· Awareness of different types of contracts and the planning requirements
· Awareness of the commercial practices adopted on a project.
· Awareness of pre-contract planning and work winning.
You will be sponsored through a 2 year HNC and further study opportunities will be presented to you once this has been completed.