This friendly and supportive business in the Staffordshire area is looking for 3 IT apprentices to join their growing team and to complete a level 3 Unified Communications Technician apprenticeship qualification. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
You will work at our computing and smartphone data erasure and repair centre.
Duties will include:
- Data erasing
- Inspecting and grading handsets
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing handsets, laptops etc
- Use of inhouse diagnostic tools
- Cleaning and de-labelling and re-labelling
- Boxing and packaging items ready for delivery
- Booking in deliveries using HHT
- Stock control and checking to verify correct
- You will also be assisting with keeping the work area tidy
This is a comprehensive role which includes the full recycling process of an item from arriving at the centre to the final dispatch of a finished product.
- IT literate
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Organised and reliable
- Good can-do attitude
- Bright and driven personality
- Must have a high interest in the whole process of repairing and recycling electronics
- Enthusiasm to do well and learn
- Good team player
- The ability to remain calm and cope with busy situations
- Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) C/4 or above in maths & English is essential