This friendly business in the Chester is area looking to support an apprentice within their Team.
As an apprentice you will gain confidence:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Dealing with cabling issues/requirements
- Giving On-site support
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walking the customer through the problem-solving process
- Directing unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Providing accurate information on IT products or services
- Setting up and maintaining digital communication mediums
- Recording events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Following-up and updating customer status and information
- Passing on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on procedures
- Configuring of hardware and software
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organised and reliable
- Approachable with a desire to go the extra mile to ensure our clients receive the best service.
- A genuine desire to be business educated and have the ability to be pro-active with a natural curiosity to problem solve.
GCSE grade C/4 or above or equivalent in Maths and English is essential.
Please check transport routes as this location is not easy to get to via public transport.
The apprentice may sometimes need to assist with client installs, TOIL or overtime will be standard.