We are looking for a marketing apprentice to join our dynamic team.
Duties on a daily basis will include creating engaging content (blogs, leaflets, video, images, social media), creating email campaigns and maintaining the company website.
The right candidate will be a self-starter looking to develop their skills in:
- Support retail sales assistants in delivering exceptional service to our customers
- Support our online team in executing online sales including distribution and returns
- Researching daily social trends
- Assisting in website content, uploading and managing products.
- Manage customer relations, respond to emails, respond to social media enquiries and feedback.
- Analyse performances of marketing efforts and optimize strategies accordingly.
Support with administrative duties relevant to the role as required.
This is a comprehensive role which will include getting involved with all aspects of working at Arabella.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent organisational and time management competencies
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Good team working skills
- Passion for digital and social media with some skills already developed.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Keen to learn new skills
- Must have an interest in fashion and sales
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English is essential