Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
Newbury, London, Manchester
On the programme
Vodafone is a business that runs on insight. You’ll collect, organise and study the data that delivers it. Or more specifically, you’ll learn how to manage, cleanse, abstract and aggregate that data before using your results to make recommendations that push business performance to the next level.
You’ll study and experience data analysis and analytics, data structures, Big Data and processes and tools for data integration. After two years, you’ll be a well-rounded, well-respected Data Analyst with:
• Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
• BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
• BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Concepts
What you’ll need
• To be 18 years or over on 1st Sept 2020
• GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
• 2 A Levels (including maths or ICT) by Sept 2020
- Or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject
- Or an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits) In ICT
• Strong English skills
• Be eligible to work in the UK and not be in full-time education
• To have lived in the UK and/or EU for 3 years or more
You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject.
In return, you can look forward to a salary of £21,500 and a benefits package that includes generous holiday allowance and discounts on your shopping as well as Vodafone products.
A rewarding future is in your grasp.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.