The biggest department store in Europe, Harrods single site in Knightsbridge is iconic. Attracting over 15 million visitors each year, Harrods is ranked in the top 3 tourist attractions in London, after Buckingham Palace and St Paul’s Cathedral. The store’s 330 departments offer a wide range of luxury products and services, from clothing to jewellery, personal shopping and interior design. In order to maintain our exceptional standards in store and on a global platform, we have over 5,000 employees across 20 industries. From Distribution to Copywriting, Sales to Security, we welcome employees from all backgrounds and disciplines.
Sales Associate – Retail Academy
Please see other tabs for more information.
- Full Salary + commission during the course of the programme
- 50% Business Clothing Allowance
- 33% Staff Discount in store
- Numerous networking opportunities and face-to-face time with our Store Directors
- Upon completion of the programme, the delegates will be awarded with a L3 Retail Team Leader qualification
To be successful you must be organised, confident and driven, with a visible passion for luxury retail. You must be completing your A levels or equivalent this year or have completed them in the last academic year and have GCSE Maths and English at Grades A-C.
Applications will open on the 1st of November.