Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Direct Line group do not currently offer School Leaver programmes, please see their apprenticeship programmes for more details.
- HR Apprenticeship
- Vehicle Mechanical, Electrical, and Trim Apprenticeship (Accident Repair Centres)
- Vehicle Panel Beater Apprenticeship (Accident Repair Centres)
- Vehicle Paint Spraying Apprenticeship (Accident Repair Centres)
- Underwriting Apprenticeship
- Pricing Apprenticeship
- Business Insurance Apprenticeship
- Claims Apprenticeship
- Sales and Service Apprenticeship
- Debt Recovery Claims Handler Apprenticeship
- Private Insurance Apprenticeship
Accident repair Centres
Starting salary £4.60 per hour (£9,568 per annum)
Rising to £8.45 per hour in Year 2 (£17,576 per annum)
£295.75 Weekly (Annual £15,379) - £316.88 Weekly (Annual £16,478) Dependant on role and hours
Salary & benefits
Requirements are dependant on job roles, see jobs for more information.
Click apply or view or jobs to apply!